1,861 Shouts - 3,529,000 Scrobbles
Freddie Mercury (September 5, 1946 – November 24, 1991) was a rock musician, best known as the frontman and lead singer for the English rock band Queen. He is remembered for his powerful vocal abilities and charisma as a live performer. As a songwriter, he composed many international hits, including Killer Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody to Love, We Are the Champions, Bicycle Race, Don't Stop Me Now, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Mercury died from complications of AIDS, greatly increasing public awareness of the disease.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Living On My Own - (3:38) - 25,294 plays
- The Great Pretender - (3:27) - 11,480 plays
- Barcelona - (4:25) - 5,378 plays
- Love Kills - (4:30) - 6,308 plays
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Mr. Bad Guy - (4:10) - 3,850 plays
- In My Defence - (3:55) - 4,369 plays
- Made In Heaven - (4:05) - 2,795 plays
- Foolin' Around - (3:34) - 2,634 plays
- Time - (3:59) - 2,528 plays