17 Shouts - 678,747 Scrobbles
Freddie McGregor was born on June 27, 1956 in Clarendon, Jamaica. He is a singer, musician and producer. McGregor's career began at the age of seven. In 1963 he joined with Ernest Wilson and Peter Austin to form The Clarendonians, and began to record for the legendary Studio One label. Freddie worked with producer Niney The Observer during the late 1970s and early 1980s. His popularity soared in the early 1980s with the release of "Bobby Babylon".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Ship - (3:03) - 2,545 plays
- Brandy - (3:56) - 547 plays
- I Was Born A Winner - (3:37) - 527 plays
- Joggin' - (3:44) - 435 plays
- Push Come to Shove - (3:36) - 376 plays
- Natural Collie - (3:53) - 473 plays
- Stop Loving You - (3:33) - 409 plays
- Just Don't Want To Be Lonely - (3:35) - 386 plays
- Rastaman Camp - (4:38) - 261 plays
- Give Jah Glory - (3:42) - 235 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online