17 Shouts - 633,269 Scrobbles
Freddie McGregor was born on June 27, 1956 in Clarendon, Jamaica. He is a singer, musician and producer. McGregor's career began at the age of seven. In 1963 he joined with Ernest Wilson and Peter Austin to form The Clarendonians, and began to record for the legendary Studio One label. Freddie worked with producer Niney the Observer during the late 1970s and early 1980s. His popularity soared in the early 1980s with the release of "Bobby Babylon".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Ship - (3:03) - 3,448 plays
- Stop Loving You - (3:33) - 684 plays
- Just Don't Want To Be Lonely - (3:35) - 691 plays
- I Was Born A Winner - (3:37) - 618 plays
- Natural Collie - (3:53) - 690 plays
- Joggin' - (3:44) - 431 plays
- We Got Love - (3:06) - 425 plays
- Roots Man Skanking - (3:19) - 364 plays
- Africa Here I Come - (2:42) - 339 plays
- Push Come to Shove - (3:36) - 445 plays