130 Shouts - 1,080,830 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 4,936 plays
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 2,688 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 2,768 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,793 plays
- Foolish - (3:45) - 877 plays
- Hours - (1:57) - 863 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 923 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 889 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 791 plays
- Can't Say - (3:02) - 696 plays