130 Shouts - 1,082,568 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 5,627 plays
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 2,842 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 2,879 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,881 plays
- Hours - (1:57) - 920 plays
- Foolish - (3:45) - 914 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 885 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 945 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 807 plays
- Can't Say - (3:02) - 745 plays