130 Shouts - 1,055,048 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 3,390 plays
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 2,830 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 2,659 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,805 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 1,047 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 999 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 931 plays
- Hours - (1:57) - 946 plays
- Foolish - (3:45) - 949 plays
- Kool In The Summer - (2:47) - 1,432 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online