129 Shouts - 1,025,656 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 3,045 plays
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 2,862 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 2,613 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,809 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 1,051 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 986 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 1,022 plays
- Foolish - (3:45) - 968 plays
- Hours - (1:57) - 958 plays
- Can't Say - (3:02) - 838 plays