124 Shouts - 893,946 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 3,571 plays
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 3,412 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 2,919 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,885 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 1,739 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 1,549 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 1,519 plays
- Ride - (3:09) - 1,067 plays
- One Foot Forward - (2:26) - 1,158 plays
- Night Cap - (3:03) - 1,077 plays