126 Shouts - 938,443 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 3,852 plays
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 3,659 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 3,181 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,970 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 1,902 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 1,534 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 1,555 plays
- Foolish - (3:45) - 1,211 plays
- One Foot Forward - (2:26) - 1,238 plays
- Return - (2:26) - 1,087 plays