120 Shouts - 814,207 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 3,834 plays
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 3,601 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 2,523 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 2,231 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 1,680 plays
- One Foot Forward - (2:25) - 1,378 plays
- My People - (2:47) - 1,585 plays
- Can't Say - (3:01) - 1,504 plays
- Ride - (3:09) - 1,352 plays
- Night Cap - (3:03) - 1,266 plays