127 Shouts - 958,333 Scrobbles
Freddie Joachim (pronounced: JO-AH-KIM), is a hip-hop producer who was born in the Philippines, and raised in San Diego, CA. Always an avid listener and collector of hip hop, jazz, and soul music, Freddie finally began DJing in 1996, which slowly progressed into recording and production, and musicianship. Since then, he has continued to produce and collaborate with many artists, as well as license music with many popular brands and companies, including DC Shoes, Nike, Adidas, K-Swiss, Monster Energy, and more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Rain - (2:23) - 3,959 plays
- Shoulder Kiss - (2:35) - 3,792 plays
- Moments - (3:07) - 3,247 plays
- A Maze - (3:25) - 2,092 plays
- Baiser - (2:38) - 1,948 plays
- Calm - (2:02) - 1,568 plays
- My People - (2:48) - 1,591 plays
- Foolish - (3:45) - 1,235 plays
- One Foot Forward - (2:26) - 1,225 plays
- Ride - (3:09) - 1,083 plays