26 Shouts - 213,594 Scrobbles
From the days of Breakbeat's origins, FreQ Nasty established himself as one of the scene's pioneers, producing many of the genre's defining moments. As Breakbeat came into its own, FreQ Nasty's tunes remained ahead of the pack. His music is on the cutting edge of the FutureStep Movement, a chaotic loose assemblage of sonic renegades, steeped in the traditions of Breaks, Dubstep, Rock, Ragga, Grime and Funk, chopping in and out of slow-motion, Halfstep beats.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amped - (4:13) - 332 plays
- Grand Theft - (3:36) - 328 plays
- 1000 Buddhas Of The Pureland Of Bass - FreQ's Moombahton Relick - (4:32) - 317 plays
- Fresh - (3:25) - 233 plays
- Grand Theft (edit) - (3:35) - 232 plays
- Dread At The Controls - (5:46) - 219 plays
- Sil Num Tao - (5:05) - 179 plays
- Bon Merde (Liquid Stranger Remix) - (4:42) - 306 plays
- Punkadelic - (4:36) - 171 plays
- Not Givin' In (feat. Tippa Irie & Solar Lion) - (5:23) - 189 plays