0 Shouts - 329,942 Scrobbles
There are several bands named Frau.Read More...
1. It all began as a playful side project. Leilani Hermiasih was just a little bored with her daily life. Her background in classical piano (which she had learned in some lessons with a superbly nice and patient old lady since she was about 7) gave her a little idea in what kind of game she wanted to play. She wanted to play the game of fun music. It was never that hard. All of the melodies would come out of outer space, and magically place themselves into her fingers as she then tried to put them all together into a proper song. Lyrics were added, and voila! It was done. Ding!
She was also inspired by a lot of musicals produced by Cameron Macintosh and written by Andrew Lloyd Webber she watched everyday in her early years. So you might also get a little taste of that.
She picked to go by another name, Frau, because she feels that she doesn't stand alone in this whole new drama she's creating. She's in this all with her beloved piano she named Oskar. Frau it self means "mrs." or "wife" in Deutsch / German, which then places her to be the 'wife' of music. And together, they will create little cute fun babies, which you could all listen to. Oh, and besides collaborating with Oskar, she would be collaborating with a lot of damn great musicians with their secret weapons.
But then again, frau doesn't like to be too serious in making you listen to her. So just take your cup of tea and enjoy every spit of her voice and Oskar's!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mesin penenun Hujan - 64,865 plays
- I'm a sir - 40,144 plays
- Sepasang Kekasih Yang Pertama Bercinta Di Luar Angkasa - 39,156 plays
- Salahku, Sahabatku - 30,071 plays
- Glow - 29,907 plays
- Rat and Cat - 23,000 plays
- Tarian Sari - 12,248 plays
- Something More - 9,325 plays
- Water - 11,954 plays
- Mr. Wolf - 8,525 plays