27 Shouts - 189,871 Scrobbles
Franz Nicolay is a multi-instrumentalist and man about town. He is a member of the World/Inferno Friendship Society, The Hold Steady, Guignol, and the Anti-Social Music collective. His piano, accordion, mandolin, banjo, saw, and harmonica playing can also be found in recordings of Leftover Crack, The Sharp Things, the Suckers, Mischief Brew, Demander, The Ratchets, and The Debutante Hour. He is active in the realms of performance, recording/production, and composition of original instrumental music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is Not A Pipe - (2:26) - 1,686 plays
- The Hearts of Boston - (4:16) - 1,246 plays
- Felix & Adelita - (3:13) - 666 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:44) - 467 plays
- Do the Struggle - (6:12) - 738 plays
- Hey Dad! - (3:37) - 477 plays
- Dead Sailors - (3:03) - 516 plays
- Frankie Stubbs' Tears - (4:04) - 824 plays
- Confessions of an Ineffective Casanova - (4:21) - 526 plays
- Quiet Where I Lie - (3:01) - 501 plays