35 Shouts - 224,682 Scrobbles
Franz Nicolay is a multi-instrumentalist and man about town. He is a member of the The World/Inferno Friendship Society, The Hold Steady, Guignol, and the Anti-Social Music collective. His piano, accordion, mandolin, banjo, saw, and harmonica playing can also be found in recordings of Leftover Crack, The Sharp Things, the Suckers, Mischief Brew, Demander, The Ratchets, and The Debutante Hour. He is active in the realms of performance, recording/production, and composition of original instrumental music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is Not A Pipe - (2:26) - 649 plays
- The Hearts of Boston - (4:16) - 309 plays
- Felix & Adelita - (3:13) - 323 plays
- Confessions of an Ineffective Casanova - (4:21) - 255 plays
- Quiet Where I Lie - (3:01) - 204 plays
- Dead Sailors - (3:03) - 220 plays
- Note On a Subway Wall - (3:08) - 176 plays
- Do We Not Live in Dreams? - (2:31) - 200 plays
- My Criminal Uncle - (3:02) - 178 plays
- World/Inferno Vs. The End of the Evening - (3:48) - 265 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online