28 Shouts - 208,857 Scrobbles
Franz Nicolay is a multi-instrumentalist and man about town. He is a member of the World/Inferno Friendship Society, The Hold Steady, Guignol, and the Anti-Social Music collective. His piano, accordion, mandolin, banjo, saw, and harmonica playing can also be found in recordings of Leftover Crack, The Sharp Things, the Suckers, Mischief Brew, Demander, The Ratchets, and The Debutante Hour. He is active in the realms of performance, recording/production, and composition of original instrumental music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is Not A Pipe - (2:26) - 970 plays
- The Hearts of Boston - (4:16) - 505 plays
- Felix & Adelita - (3:13) - 413 plays
- Confessions of an Ineffective Casanova - (4:21) - 260 plays
- Dead Sailors - (3:03) - 309 plays
- Hey Dad! - (3:37) - 229 plays
- Quiet Where I Lie - (3:01) - 269 plays
- Frankie Stubbs' Tears - (4:04) - 302 plays
- Do the Struggle - (6:12) - 302 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:44) - 249 plays