32 Shouts - 219,946 Scrobbles
Franz Nicolay is a multi-instrumentalist and man about town. He is a member of the World/Inferno Friendship Society, The Hold Steady, Guignol, and the Anti-Social Music collective. His piano, accordion, mandolin, banjo, saw, and harmonica playing can also be found in recordings of Leftover Crack, The Sharp Things, the Suckers, Mischief Brew, Demander, The Ratchets, and The Debutante Hour. He is active in the realms of performance, recording/production, and composition of original instrumental music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is Not A Pipe - (2:26) - 640 plays
- The Hearts of Boston - (4:16) - 306 plays
- Felix & Adelita - (3:13) - 309 plays
- Confessions of an Ineffective Casanova - (4:21) - 258 plays
- Quiet Where I Lie - (3:01) - 198 plays
- Dead Sailors - (3:03) - 217 plays
- Note On a Subway Wall - (3:08) - 200 plays
- My Criminal Uncle - (3:02) - 156 plays
- Do We Not Live in Dreams? - (2:31) - 193 plays
- Have Mercy - (3:44) - 230 plays