28 Shouts - 204,398 Scrobbles
Franz Nicolay is a multi-instrumentalist and man about town. He is a member of the World/Inferno Friendship Society, The Hold Steady, Guignol, and the Anti-Social Music collective. His piano, accordion, mandolin, banjo, saw, and harmonica playing can also be found in recordings of Leftover Crack, The Sharp Things, the Suckers, Mischief Brew, Demander, The Ratchets, and The Debutante Hour. He is active in the realms of performance, recording/production, and composition of original instrumental music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is Not A Pipe - (2:26) - 1,139 plays
- The Hearts of Boston - (4:16) - 569 plays
- Felix & Adelita - (3:13) - 499 plays
- New England (feat. The Dresden Dolls) - (3:18) - 263 plays
- Dead Sailors - (3:03) - 386 plays
- Hey Dad! - (3:37) - 291 plays
- Confessions of an Ineffective Casanova - (4:21) - 318 plays
- Frankie Stubbs' Tears - (4:04) - 352 plays
- Do the Struggle - (6:12) - 316 plays
- Quiet Where I Lie - (3:01) - 349 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release