5 Shouts - 38,158 Scrobbles
Franz Adolf Berwald (born in Stockholm on July 23, 1796 and died there on April 3, 1868) was a Swedish Romantic composer who was generally ignored during his lifetime and had to make his living as an orthopedic surgeon and, later, as the manager of a saw mill and glass factory. He is now considered the finest Swedish composer of the 19th century, indeed probably the finest Swedish composer of any century.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symphony No. 3 In C Major, "Sinfonie Singuliere": I. Allegro Fuocoso - (11:47) - 38 plays
- Elfenspiel (Play of the Elves) - (8:41) - 24 plays
- Drottningen av Golconda (The Queen of Golconda): Overture - (7:52) - 28 plays
- Symphony No. 4 in E-Flat Major, "Sinfonie naive": I. Allegro risoluto - (8:58) - 23 plays
- Piano Trio No. 1 in E-flat major: II. Andante grazioso - (4:18) - 28 plays
- Symphony No. 3 in C major, "Sinfonie singuliere": III. Finale: Presto - (7:55) - 17 plays
- Symphony No. 1 in G minor, "Sinfonie serieuse": I. Allegro con energia - (8:20) - 19 plays
- Symphony No. 3 In C Major, "Sinfonie Singuliere": II. Scherzo: Adagio - Allegro Assai - Adagio - (9:21) - 15 plays
- Symphony No.4 in E flat major: 1. Allegro risoluto - (8:06) - 14 plays
- Symphony No. 4 in E-Flat Major, "Sinfonie naive": II. Adagio — - (7:53) - 15 plays