Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
71 Shouts - 2,584,874 Scrobbles
The Four Seasons (since 1967, known off and on as Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons - although not shown that way on any of their hit records), is an American pop and rock group from Newark, NJ. They also had a sound somewhat reminiscent of doo-wop, although they were not thought of as a doo wop quartet. By the mid 1960s, The Four Seasons had become an internationally famous rock and roll group. In 1960, the group known as The Four Lovers evolved into The Four Seasons...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- December, 1963 [Oh What A Night!] (45 Version) - (3:21) - 14,050 plays
- Big Girls Don't Cry - (2:23) - 12,567 plays
- Sherry - (2:30) - 12,399 plays
- Walk Like A Man - (2:19) - 9,109 plays
- December, 1963 [Oh What A Night!] - (3:21) - 8,119 plays
- Beggin' - (3:41) - 5,603 plays
- Who Loves You - (4:21) - 3,886 plays
- Working My Way Back To You - (3:06) - 3,759 plays
- Rag Doll - (2:54) - 4,233 plays
- Beggin' - 2007 Remastered - (2:49) - 2,608 plays