Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
70 Shouts - 2,425,011 Scrobbles
The Four Seasons (since 1967, known off and on as Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons - although not shown that way on any of their hit records), is an American pop and rock group from Newark, NJ. They also had a sound somewhat reminiscent of doo-wop, although they were not thought of as a doo wop quartet. By the mid 1960s, The Four Seasons had become an internationally famous rock and roll group. In 1960, the group known as The Four Lovers evolved into The Four Seasons...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Girls Don't Cry - (2:23) - 10,180 plays
- December, 1963 [Oh What A Night!] - (3:21) - 11,737 plays
- Sherry - (2:30) - 8,678 plays
- Walk Like A Man - (2:17) - 6,129 plays
- December, 1963 [Oh What A Night!] (45 Version) - (3:21) - 6,403 plays
- Beggin' - (3:41) - 4,495 plays
- Who Loves You - (4:21) - 3,035 plays
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (3:24) - 3,671 plays
- Rag Doll - (2:54) - 2,582 plays
- Working My Way Back To You - (3:06) - 2,560 plays