58 Shouts - 1,730,835 Scrobbles
Frankie J (born December 14, 1980) is a Mexican American pop singer. He has had several hits in the US, including "Don't Wanna Try" in 2003 and "Obsession" in 2005. His album The One debuted at #3 on the Billboard album charts in April 2005. Early career
He was born Francisco Javier Bautista (a.k.a. Frankie J.) in Tijuana and raised in San Diego from the age of 2. He comes from a musical background with his father being the lead singer of a traditional band. Frankie J grew up listening to both traditional Latin music as well as R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYo no he dormido nada
Y ya es de madrugada
No mas pensando en como voy hacer te mi mujer
Tu beso me enlcese
Y no entiendo como crece
- LyricsI can't believe you had the nerve to say the things you said
They hurt so bad that they ended our relationship
I can't believe it, four years gone down the drain
How I wished things would have happened so differently
I tried to say this many times, but still you couldn't see
- LyricsSometimes a man has to choose
And do something he doesn't wanna do
Do I live my life with you as my wife?
Or do I go on and pursue my lifetime dream?
I gotta do this for me
- LyricsHe drops his suitcase by the door
She knows her daddy won't be back anymore
She drags her feet across the floor
Tryin' to hold back time, to keep him holdin' on
And she says, "Daddy, Daddy, don't leave
- Suga Suga (feat. Baby Bash) - (3:59) - 503 plays
- More Than Words - (3:59) - 423 plays
- More Than Words - English - (4:02) - 203 plays
- That Girl - (3:58) - 173 plays
- Obsession (No Es Amor) (feat. Baby Bash) - (3:46) - 206 plays
- Story Of My Life - (4:35) - 242 plays