13 Shouts - 22,690 Scrobbles
Frankie Chavez is one of the most promising talents of the new Portuguese music; he has been referred to as the latest Blues revelation of southern Europe. His music combines a diverse array of sounds resulting in a Blues/Folk composed by clean sounds and others more raw and psychedelic. Although one can identify many different musical influences (Robert Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Kelly Joe Phelps, Ry Cooder) it is difficult to find one single word to define his music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Train Is Gone - (4:00) - 431 plays
- The Search - (3:00) - 392 plays
- Slow Dance - (4:19) - 358 plays
- Time Machine - (2:49) - 290 plays
- Another Day - (3:13) - 238 plays
- D Variations - (3:40) - 229 plays
- Dreams of a rebel - (3:28) - 325 plays
- I Dont Belong - (4:04) - 263 plays
- Airport Blues - (0:30) - 198 plays
- Old Habits - (3:18) - 182 plays