7 Shouts - 219,158 Scrobbles
The Tell Me You Get Lonely Songfacts says: Country music singer Frankie Ballard first came to the public's attention after winning Kenny Chesney 's Next Big Star competition for Michigan in 2008. Ballard subsequently opened shows for Chesney at Michigan venues. After signing to Reprise Records Nashville in 2010 he released "Tell Me You Get Lonely" as his debut single.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEvery time you kiss me it's like sunshine and whiskey.
Chilling on a beach with my sweet Georgia peach.
Not a care in the world, just trying to beat the heat.
Body like an hourglass, sand on her feet.
I can't help but stare cause I got the best seat.
- LyricsOne day, I'll slow it way down
Spend my weekends in a swing out on the wrap-around
Oh but these days, I'm on a mission
To get these wild oats out of my system
Yeah I might stay out all night
- LyricsSaturday night, and a six pack girl
A big star shinin' on a small town world
It's a helluva life, it's a helluva life
And KC lights on a dirt road dance
You take that kiss just as far as you can
- LyricsWhy hey there why you look so sad?
What did he say to make you feel so bad?
Well I guarantee that I'd never do nothing like that, no.
So what you got planned on Friday night?
Could put your red dress on or stay home and cry.
- LyricsI'm a high wire act, without a net
I'm a tips all in on a losing bet
I"m a minor cord on an old guitar
I'm one too many in a crowded bar
Don't you wanna fall
- Tell Me You Get Lonely - (3:07) - 1,469 plays
- I'm Thinking Country - (2:52) - 1,372 plays
- It Don't Take Much - (3:19) - 961 plays
- Tip Jar - (3:54) - 813 plays
- Sober Me Up - (3:49) - 830 plays