7 Shouts - 167,796 Scrobbles
The Tell Me You Get Lonely Songfacts says: Country music singer Frankie Ballard first came to the public's attention after winning Kenny Chesney 's Next Big Star competition for Michigan in 2008. Ballard subsequently opened shows for Chesney at Michigan venues. After signing to Reprise Records Nashville in 2010 he released "Tell Me You Get Lonely" as his debut single.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEvery time you kiss me it's like sunshine and whiskey.
Chilling on a beach with my sweet Georgia peach.
Not a care in the world, just trying to beat the heat.
Body like an hourglass, sand on her feet.
I can't help but stare cause I got the best seat.
- LyricsSaturday night, and a six pack girl
A big star shinin' on a small town world
It's a helluva life, it's a helluva life
And KC lights on a dirt road dance
You take that kiss just as far as you can
- LyricsOne day, I'll slow it way down
Spend my weekends in a swing out on the wrap-around
Oh but these days, I'm on a mission
To get these wild oats out of my system
Yeah I might stay out all night
- LyricsI'm a high wire act, without a net
I'm a tips all in on a losing bet
I"m a minor cord on an old guitar
I'm one too many in a crowded bar
Don't you wanna fall
- LyricsHey I'm just staring out the window, baby don't mind me
But it's been a couple weeks since I walked on something but concrete
This big city's getting to me, I'm having hillbilly dreams
I'm hearing Haggard songs, it's been too long
I'm thinking country, I'm talking hammer down
- Drinky Drink - (2:59) - 1,193 plays
- Tell Me You Get Lonely - (3:07) - 1,561 plays
- It Don't Take Much - (3:19) - 813 plays
- Sober Me Up - (3:49) - 768 plays
- Tip Jar - (3:54) - 664 plays