Cut the words up like Burroughs did. They didn't make sense to begin with so why not arrange them in the shape of a fingerprint. Most comfortable drawing on the influences of Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, The Beatles and Syd Barrett, Frankel crafts a unique blend of Lithium-pop. These are a few of many ingredients that create something lucid but dreamy. It's not far off from Grandfather's heirloom that's waiting to die at a Saturday garage sale.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anonymity is the New Fame - (4:28) - 885 plays
- ticket machine - (3:33) - 59 plays
- faux science - (4:05) - 62 plays
- comfortable - (4:23) - 39 plays
- weary mind - (2:51) - 32 plays
- Nowhere - (3:29) - 34 plays
- The Royal We - (5:21) - 24 plays
- No Work And All Play - (3:27) - 16 plays
- weather balloon - (4:58) - 29 plays
- when i grow up - (4:26) - 22 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online