4 Shouts - 20,608 Scrobbles
Cut the words up like Burroughs did. They didn't make sense to begin with so why not arrange them in the shape of a fingerprint. Most comfortable drawing on the influences of Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, The Beatles and Syd Barrett, Frankel crafts a unique blend of Lithium-pop. These are a few of many ingredients that create something lucid but dreamy. It's not far off from Grandfather's heirloom that's waiting to die at a Saturday garage sale.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anonymity is the New Fame - (4:28) - 673 plays
- faux science - (4:05) - 42 plays
- ticket machine - (3:33) - 42 plays
- weather balloon - (4:58) - 27 plays
- weary mind - (2:51) - 24 plays
- Nowhere - (3:29) - 30 plays
- comfortable - (4:23) - 27 plays
- Keep you Inside - (4:53) - 19 plays
- The Royal We - (5:21) - 20 plays
- when i grow up - (4:26) - 18 plays