4,448 Shouts - 28,484,666 Scrobbles
Frank Vincent Zappa (born December 21, 1940 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States – December 4, 1993 in Los Angeles, California, United States) was an American composer, guitarist, singer, bandleader and producer. He was one of the most prolific musicians of his time, releasing over fifty albums of original material spanning over a thirty-five year career. Zappa's earliest influences were 1950s pop and rock (such as doo-wop and rhythm and blues), and 20th-century classical composers including Igor Stravinsky and Edgard Varèse.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peaches en Regalia - (3:39) - 33,697 plays
- Bobby Brown Goes Down - (2:43) - 24,476 plays
- Willie the Pimp - (2:06) - 21,293 plays
- Don't Eat the Yellow Snow - (2:05) - 18,745 plays
- Cosmik Debris - (4:16) - 16,538 plays
- Little Umbrellas - (3:09) - 11,852 plays
- Nanook Rubs It - (4:37) - 11,573 plays
- Joe's Garage - (6:09) - 12,015 plays
- Uncle Remus - (2:50) - 11,630 plays
- Son of Mr. Green Genes - (8:58) - 10,251 plays