0 Shouts - 17,481,150 Scrobbles
Frank Turner (born 28 December 1981) is an English folk/punk singer-songwriter from Meonstoke, Hampshire. Initially the vocalist of post-hardcore band Million Dead, Turner embarked upon a primarily acoustic-based solo career following the band's split in 2005. To date, Turner has released five solo albums, two rarities compilation albums, one split album and five EPs. Turner's fifth studio album, Tape Deck Heart was released on 22 April 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBlacking in and out in a strange flat in east London
Somebody I don't really know just gave me something to help
Set me down and stop me always thinking about you
And you know your life is heading in a questionable
Direction when you're off in days with strangers
- LyricsSome mornings I pray for evening,
For the day to be done.
Some summer days I hide away
And wait for rain to come.
'Cause it turns out hell will not be found
- LyricsHear ye, hear ye
Friends and Romans, countrymen
Hear ye, hear ye
Punks and skins and journeymen
Hear ye, hear ye
- LyricsJust give me one fine day of plain sailing weather
And I can fuck up anything, anything.
It was a wonderful life when we were together,
And now I've fucked up every little goddamn thing.
Amelie lied to me, this was supposed to be easy.
- LyricsWell, I guess I should confess
That I am starting to get old
All the latest music fads
All passed me by and left me cold
All the kids are talking slang
- Losing Days - (3:33) - 17,250 plays
- Four Simple Words - (4:57) - 18,890 plays
- If Ever I Stray - (2:55) - 16,218 plays
- Wessex Boy - (3:35) - 12,833 plays
- Tell Tale Signs - (4:13) - 16,186 plays