0 Shouts - 2,672 Scrobbles
Frank McCaffrey is from Westport in Co Mayo. He started his musical career at an early age and formed his first band with some friends while still at school. When he left school he joined a local band ‚ ‘The Beatminstrels‚’ and then later joined ‚ ‘The Frielmen.’ In 1970 he turned professional and began playing bass guitar in ‘Margo and the Country Folk‚’ (Daniel O’Donnell's sister). Five years later he left to form his own band‚ ‘Band of Gold.’ In 1983 Frank made the decision to become a solo artist and was signed to Ritz records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Walk The Line - (2:13) - 10 plays
- Going Back - (4:05) - 9 plays
- Manchester Rambler - (3:21) - 5 plays
- My Eileen - (3:48) - 5 plays
- Silver Medals And Sweet Memories - (2:10) - 4 plays
- Scorn Not His Simplicity - (3:36) - 4 plays
- My Wild Irish Rose - (3:02) - 3 plays
- Shall My Soul Pass Through Old Ireland - (3:57) - 5 plays
- Emigrant Eyes - (0:30) - 3 plays
- SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW - (0:30) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online