0 Shouts - 2,568 Scrobbles
Frank McCaffrey is from Westport in Co Mayo. He started his musical career at an early age and formed his first band with some friends while still at school. When he left school he joined a local band ‚ ‘The Beatminstrels‚’ and then later joined ‚ ‘The Frielmen.’ In 1970 he turned professional and began playing bass guitar in ‘Margo and the Country Folk‚’ (Daniel O’Donnell's sister). Five years later he left to form his own band‚ ‘Band of Gold.’ In 1983 Frank made the decision to become a solo artist and was signed to Ritz records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Mein Papa - 10 plays
- Forever Lovers - (3:48) - 9 plays
- The Heart That Beats In Ireland - (2:45) - 8 plays
- Emigrant Eyes - (0:30) - 9 plays
- Shall My Soul Pass Through Old Ireland - (3:57) - 9 plays
- My Eileen - (3:48) - 5 plays
- The Little Beggarman - (1:55) - 4 plays
- My Wild Irish Rose - (3:02) - 13 plays
- Forty Shades Of Green - (3:02) - 5 plays
- I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen - (4:23) - 5 plays