17 Shouts - 111,183 Scrobbles
Since 1990, Frank Martiniq has devoted his life to electronic music, both as producer - turning all the little buttons around - and as DJ - carrying heavy vinyl cases. In 1995, the first milestone was reached with his vinyl release on Acid Orange. At that time, his sound was rough, fast, furious and uncompromisingly banging. Today, he is caressing our synapses in a very sophisticated and subtle way. Well, what else can he do with all his equipment treasures which have to be well-kept and maintained? And with a bottle of furniture polish in your hands, it is almost impossible to bang around.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daddy-Longlegs - (5:57) - 79 plays
- Adriano (M. Mayer remix) - 122 plays
- Adriano (Michael Mayer Remix) - (7:04) - 92 plays
- Adriano (M.Mayer Remix) - (5:57) - 103 plays
- Use Fuse - (6:05) - 65 plays
- Blast Corps - (10:22) - 50 plays
- Cellar Door - (5:24) - 50 plays
- Lovelane - (6:34) - 44 plays
- Dark Star - (6:29) - 36 plays
- My Visor - (7:36) - 48 plays