17 Shouts - 110,516 Scrobbles
Since 1990, Frank Martiniq has devoted his life to electronic music, both as producer - turning all the little buttons around - and as DJ - carrying heavy vinyl cases. In 1995, the first milestone was reached with his vinyl release on Acid Orange. At that time, his sound was rough, fast, furious and uncompromisingly banging. Today, he is caressing our synapses in a very sophisticated and subtle way. Well, what else can he do with all his equipment treasures which have to be well-kept and maintained? And with a bottle of furniture polish in your hands, it is almost impossible to bang around.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Use Fuse - (6:05) - 87 plays
- Daddy-Longlegs - (5:57) - 95 plays
- Adriano (M. Mayer remix) - 118 plays
- Blast Corps - (10:22) - 65 plays
- Adriano (M.Mayer Remix) - (5:57) - 108 plays
- Adriano (Michael Mayer Remix) - (7:04) - 53 plays
- Dark Star - (6:29) - 54 plays
- Lovelane - (6:34) - 56 plays
- Cellar Door - (5:24) - 59 plays
- Foreign Sunset - (6:27) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online