751 Shouts - 4,614,950 Scrobbles
Frank Klepacki (born May 25, 1974) is an American musician, video game music composer and sound director best known for his work on the Command & Conquer series. Having learned to play drums as a child, he joined Westwood Studios as a composer when he was only 17 years old. He scored several games there, including the Lands of Lore series, Westwood Studios' Dune games, the The Legend of Kyrandia series, Blade Runner, and the Command & Conquer series. His work in Command & Conquer: Red Alert won two awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hell March - (6:24) - 7,289 plays
- Hell March 3 - (3:35) - 5,224 plays
- Grinder - (2:27) - 4,070 plays
- HM2 - (3:44) - 3,209 plays
- Hell March 2 - (3:44) - 3,423 plays
- Act On Instinct - (2:52) - 3,476 plays
- Radio - (3:01) - 2,177 plays
- Blow It Up - (3:11) - 1,918 plays
- Destroy - (4:38) - 1,948 plays
- In Deep - (3:24) - 1,659 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online