735 Shouts - 3,941,133 Scrobbles
Frank Klepacki (born May 25, 1974) is an American musician, video game music composer and sound director best known for his work on the Command & Conquer series. Having learned to play drums as a child, he joined Westwood Studios as a composer when he was only 17 years old. He scored several games there, including the Lands of Lore series, Westwood Studios' Dune games, the The Legend of Kyrandia series, Blade Runner, and the Command & Conquer series. His work in Command & Conquer: Red Alert won two awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hell March - (6:25) - 10,220 plays
- Hell March 3 - (3:34) - 6,806 plays
- Grinder - (2:26) - 5,364 plays
- Act on Instinct - (3:32) - 3,714 plays
- Workmen - (4:44) - 2,038 plays
- HM2 - (3:43) - 3,582 plays
- Radio - (4:05) - 2,856 plays
- Hell March 2 - (3:44) - 3,962 plays
- Destroy - (4:37) - 2,496 plays
- In Deep - (3:23) - 2,385 plays