3 Shouts - 25,282 Scrobbles
Frank Foster (September 23, 1928 – July 26, 2011) was an American tenor and soprano saxophonist, flautist, arranger, and composer. Foster collaborated frequently with Count Basie and worked as a bandleader from the early 1950s. Foster was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, and educated at Wilberforce University. In 1949, he moved to Detroit, Michigan, where he joined the local jazz scene, playing with musicians such as Wardell Gray.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Miss No Nose - (6:59) - 229 plays
- The Loud Minority - (14:34) - 87 plays
- Crazy Country Night - (3:20) - 173 plays
- Gettin' Right - (4:12) - 107 plays
- Little Red - (3:55) - 54 plays
- Who I Am - (4:18) - 146 plays
- Raunchy Rita - (5:23) - 57 plays
- Frankie And Johnnie - (4:08) - 43 plays
- Backwoods Babydoll - (3:39) - 74 plays
- Blue Collar Boys - (3:52) - 95 plays