42 Shouts - 128,519 Scrobbles
You can call him a traditionalist. But we wont. You can call him nostalgic. But we wont. He is Frank Fairfield. A musician. A Banjo picker. A fiddle hummer. A song singer. We’ve heard him described as someone who was discovered at a farmers market out in California, as if he were some long lost treasure or mythical land. As we see it, it isn’t some deep yearning for a time long forgotten that drives Frank Fairfield, he isn’t trying to be something that no longer exists, because in fact, he DOES exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call Me A Dog When I'm Gone - (2:24) - 1,932 plays
- Frazier Blues - (4:22) - 938 plays
- Nine Pound Hammer - (3:58) - 876 plays
- Cumberland Gap - (3:34) - 631 plays
- Kings County Breakdown - (3:05) - 556 plays
- Poor Old Lance - (3:51) - 626 plays
- The Blackberry Blossoms - (1:50) - 491 plays
- Someday You'll Be Free - (3:27) - 457 plays
- The Dying Cowboy - (4:07) - 423 plays
- Haste To The Wedding/The Darling True Love - (4:34) - 441 plays