41 Shouts - 124,382 Scrobbles
You can call him a traditionalist. But we wont. You can call him nostalgic. But we wont. He is Frank Fairfield. A musician. A Banjo picker. A fiddle hummer. A song singer. We’ve heard him described as someone who was discovered at a farmers market out in California, as if he were some long lost treasure or mythical land. As we see it, it isn’t some deep yearning for a time long forgotten that drives Frank Fairfield, he isn’t trying to be something that no longer exists, because in fact, he DOES exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call Me A Dog When I'm Gone - (2:24) - 1,035 plays
- Frazier Blues - (4:22) - 815 plays
- Nine Pound Hammer - (3:58) - 748 plays
- Cumberland Gap - (3:34) - 532 plays
- Kings County Breakdown - (3:05) - 535 plays
- Poor Old Lance - (3:51) - 587 plays
- Someday You'll Be Free - (3:27) - 408 plays
- The Blackberry Blossoms - (1:50) - 417 plays
- But That's Alright - (3:18) - 393 plays
- The Dying Cowboy - (4:07) - 372 plays