41 Shouts - 110,647 Scrobbles
You can call him a traditionalist. But we wont. You can call him nostalgic. But we wont. He is Frank Fairfield. A musician. A Banjo picker. A fiddle hummer. A song singer. We’ve heard him described as someone who was discovered at a farmers market out in California, as if he were some long lost treasure or mythical land. As we see it, it isn’t some deep yearning for a time long forgotten that drives Frank Fairfield, he isn’t trying to be something that no longer exists, because in fact, he DOES exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frazier Blues - (4:22) - 963 plays
- LyricsCall me a dog when I'm gone, gone, gone
You call me a dog when I'm gone
But when I get back with a ten dollar bill
It's "Honey, where you been so long?"
Been all around old Kentucky and
- LyricsNine pound hammer is just a little too heavy
For my size, baby for my size
Take this hammer show it to my captain
Tell him I'm gone, baby tell him I'm
If he asks you where I went to
- Kings County Breakdown - (3:05) - 576 plays
- Poor Old Lance - (3:51) - 571 plays
- Cumberland Gap - (3:34) - 508 plays
- Someday You'll Be Free - (3:27) - 433 plays
- The Winding Spring - (1:49) - 528 plays
- Haste To The Wedding/The Darling True Love - (4:34) - 365 plays
- But That's Alright - (3:18) - 381 plays