95 Shouts - 542,126 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 1,044 plays
- Pattern Recognition - (8:00) - 863 plays
- Big.Hopes - (2:35) - 902 plays
- Crisis? What Crisis? - (7:18) - 609 plays
- Flicker.Funk - (5:00) - 714 plays
- Machine.Gun - (5:11) - 700 plays
- Fehlfunktion - (3:59) - 513 plays
- The Big Black and White Game - (5:30) - 595 plays
- Pink.Thrill - (5:41) - 689 plays
- Super.Trigger - (4:18) - 583 plays