95 Shouts - 546,971 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pattern Recognition - (8:00) - 965 plays
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 993 plays
- Crisis? What Crisis? - (7:18) - 691 plays
- Big.Hopes - (2:35) - 807 plays
- Fehlfunktion - (3:59) - 579 plays
- Flicker.Funk - (5:00) - 643 plays
- Machine.Gun - (5:11) - 604 plays
- Free Market - (3:25) - 526 plays
- Funkstille - (5:05) - 512 plays
- DATA MINING - (3:23) - 483 plays