95 Shouts - 539,739 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 986 plays
- Big.Hopes - (2:35) - 906 plays
- Machine.Gun - (5:11) - 741 plays
- Flicker.Funk - (5:00) - 755 plays
- The Big Black and White Game - (5:30) - 580 plays
- Pink.Thrill - (5:41) - 732 plays
- Super.Trigger - (4:18) - 622 plays
- The Eight Day People - (3:03) - 560 plays
- Over.Load - (4:27) - 559 plays
- We Can Remember It for You Wholesale - (3:49) - 518 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online