95 Shouts - 548,472 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pattern Recognition - (8:00) - 1,038 plays
- Crisis? What Crisis? - (7:18) - 760 plays
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 873 plays
- Big.Hopes - (2:35) - 734 plays
- Fehlfunktion - (3:59) - 617 plays
- Free Market - (3:25) - 551 plays
- Funkstille - (5:05) - 534 plays
- WAVE OF THE WEEK - (2:35) - 517 plays
- Flicker.Funk - (5:00) - 592 plays
- DATA MINING - (3:23) - 507 plays