84 Shouts - 443,594 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 905 plays
- The Big Black and White Game - (5:30) - 654 plays
- Other Days, Other Eyes - (4:09) - 647 plays
- We Can Remember It for You Wholesale - (3:49) - 575 plays
- The Eight Day People - (3:03) - 625 plays
- Construction Shack - (4:10) - 525 plays
- The Moon Is a Hole in the Sky - (6:52) - 452 plays
- Subharchorded Waves - (4:15) - 438 plays
- The October Game - (2:43) - 432 plays
- All Summer In a Day - (3:12) - 395 plays