92 Shouts - 525,892 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 876 plays
- Big.Hopes - (2:35) - 823 plays
- Machine.Gun - (5:11) - 747 plays
- Flicker.Funk - (5:00) - 689 plays
- Pink.Thrill - (5:41) - 673 plays
- Super.Trigger - (4:18) - 611 plays
- The Big Black and White Game - (5:30) - 482 plays
- The Eight Day People - (3:03) - 482 plays
- Over.Load - (4:27) - 502 plays
- Black.Out - (5:18) - 536 plays