94 Shouts - 529,621 Scrobbles
AKA Komet, he works as a musician, composer and video artist in Berlin. His work is known for precise sound placement, complex, interwoven rhythm structures and its minimal, flowing approach. Described as “abstract analogue pointilism”, “ambience for spaceports” or “hypnotic echochamber pulsebeat”, Bretschneider’s subtle and detailed music is echoed by his visuals: perfect translated realizations of the qualities found in music within visual phenomena.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Soft Throbbing of Time - (7:44) - 955 plays
- Big.Hopes - (2:35) - 870 plays
- Machine.Gun - (5:11) - 780 plays
- Flicker.Funk - (5:00) - 724 plays
- The Big Black and White Game - (5:30) - 554 plays
- Super.Trigger - (4:18) - 640 plays
- Pink.Thrill - (5:41) - 717 plays
- The Eight Day People - (3:03) - 537 plays
- We Can Remember It for You Wholesale - (3:49) - 499 plays
- Over.Load - (4:27) - 532 plays