1 Shouts - 4,214 Scrobbles
Frank Amanze is a quiet soul who finds his voice through song. This long awaited debut album, Without Regrets, is a collection of story-songs about love lost, love gained, and a “Spoonfed Cassanova”. The instrumentation is simple and open; featuring just six strings and occasionally a piano. The lyrics, however, are dark and complex, describing a variety of characters and images that invite the listener to enter the world of the songwriter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations