0 Shouts - 260,123 Scrobbles
There are now at least two artists in this page.Read More...
1) François Luambo Makiadi (6 July 1938 - 12 October 1989) was a major figure in twentieth century Congolese music, and african music in general. He widely referred to as Franco Luambo or, simply, Franco. Known for his mastery of rumba and its later incarnation of soukous, he was nicknamed the “Sorcerer of the Guitar” for his seemingly effortlessly fluid playing. As a founder of the seminal group OK JAZZ, he is counted as one of the originators of the modern Congolese sound.
2) Franco is a Filipino rock supergroup with members from different Filipino bands. The lineup consists of Franco Reyes (of Inyo) on vocals, Gabby Alipe (of Urbandub) on guitar, Paolo “8” Toleran (of Queso) on guitar, Buwi Meneses (of Parokya ni Edgar) on bass guitar, and JanJan Mendoza (of Urbandub) on drums.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Merengue - 5,669 plays
- Mario - 5,366 plays
- Likambo ya ngana - 4,982 plays
- Azda - 3,624 plays
- Motindo Na Yo Te - 2,897 plays
- On Entre OK, On Sort KO - 2,872 plays
- Kinsiona - 2,965 plays
- Tcha tcha tcha de mi amor - 2,713 plays
- Castaway - 11,500 plays
- Song for the Suspect - 12,049 plays