8 Shouts - 449,302 Scrobbles
French violinist Franck Pourcel is best-known for his jazzy string arrangements of pop hits, as well as his lush easy listening arrangements and film scores. Initially, Pourcel studied classical violin at the Paris Conservatoire, but he found the allure of jazz irresistible. In particular, he was an idol of Stephane Grappelli. Following his studies, he joined a number of jazz combos, which led him to his role as the leader of the French Fiddlers, who he joined in the late '40s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concorde - (3:37) - 488 plays
- Only You - (2:29) - 589 plays
- Les Parapluies De Cherbourg - (2:23) - 428 plays
- Les feuilles mortes - (2:03) - 462 plays
- Imagine - (3:11) - 338 plays
- Angie - (2:45) - 402 plays
- Yesterday - (2:53) - 190 plays
- I love paris - (3:02) - 247 plays
- Blue tango - (2:42) - 201 plays
- Cielito Lindo - (2:19) - 220 plays