8 Shouts - 442,646 Scrobbles
French violinist Franck Pourcel is best-known for his jazzy string arrangements of pop hits, as well as his lush easy listening arrangements and film scores. Initially, Pourcel studied classical violin at the Paris Conservatoire, but he found the allure of jazz irresistible. In particular, he was an idol of Stephane Grappelli. Following his studies, he joined a number of jazz combos, which led him to his role as the leader of the French Fiddlers, who he joined in the late '40s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concorde - (3:37) - 521 plays
- Only You - (2:29) - 655 plays
- Les Parapluies De Cherbourg - (2:23) - 434 plays
- Les feuilles mortes - (2:03) - 508 plays
- Imagine - (3:11) - 374 plays
- Angie - (2:45) - 334 plays
- Blue tango - (2:42) - 257 plays
- I love paris - (3:02) - 247 plays
- Yesterday - (2:53) - 203 plays
- La vie en rose - (2:17) - 160 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online