8 Shouts - 438,310 Scrobbles
French violinist Franck Pourcel is best-known for his jazzy string arrangements of pop hits, as well as his lush easy listening arrangements and film scores. Initially, Pourcel studied classical violin at the Paris Conservatoire, but he found the allure of jazz irresistible. In particular, he was an idol of Stephane Grappelli. Following his studies, he joined a number of jazz combos, which led him to his role as the leader of the French Fiddlers, who he joined in the late '40s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concorde - (3:37) - 539 plays
- Only You - (2:29) - 684 plays
- Les Parapluies De Cherbourg - (2:23) - 414 plays
- Les feuilles mortes - (2:03) - 510 plays
- Imagine - (3:11) - 390 plays
- Angie - (2:45) - 316 plays
- Blue tango - (2:42) - 280 plays
- I love paris - (3:02) - 278 plays
- Yesterday - (2:53) - 214 plays
- La vie en rose - (2:17) - 173 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online