12 Shouts - 10,171 Scrobbles
There are two Spanish composers with the name Francisco Guerrero, one from the twentieth century (1951 - 1997), and another from the Renaissance (1528-1599). The first bio is for the twentieth century composer, and the second one is for the Renaissance one. Francisco Guerrero (1951-1997) The music of Francisco Guerrero claims our attention, above all, for its inner strength and for a personal energy that reflects the independent stance maintained by the composer throughout his life.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Si la noche haze escura - (4:34) - 29 plays
- Ave virgo sanctissima - (2:54) - 34 plays
- Coma Berenices (1996) - (14:48) - 26 plays
- Ego Flos Campi - (3:05) - 32 plays
- Sahara (1991) - (11:35) - 24 plays
- Ariadna (1984) - (7:55) - 24 plays
- Maria Magdalene - (7:55) - 17 plays
- Coma Berenices - (14:46) - 24 plays
- Oleada (1993) - (11:49) - 22 plays
- Antar Atman (1980) - (8:48) - 19 plays