Francis International Airport
32 Shouts - 177,172 Scrobbles
Francis International Airport are Austria’s experts in sophisticated pop music with an alternative attitude. On their upcoming album the formally guitar driven indie sound is diminished in favour of more electronic tunes and almost majestic synthesizer themes with a slight 80s appeal - programmed and analog beats are going hand in hand. The genes of more prog-influenced guitar music à la Radiohead and The Notwist, which Francis International Airport carry, are now combined with the chromosomes of experimental Krautrock, known from the Düsseldorf circles around Kraftwerk and Neu!.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Right Ones - (3:31) - 3,668 plays
- Monsters - (4:06) - 2,000 plays
- Amnesiacs - (4:22) - 1,634 plays
- All Your Lines End In Me - (3:40) - 1,323 plays
- Feet Of Clay - (2:55) - 956 plays
- Celluloid - (3:32) - 755 plays
- Bug - (4:18) - 626 plays
- Solaris - (6:17) - 601 plays
- Pipeland - (3:52) - 582 plays
- City Of Fog - (3:57) - 498 plays