Francis International Airport
33 Shouts - 211,368 Scrobbles
Francis International Airport are Austria’s experts in sophisticated pop music with an alternative attitude. On their upcoming album the formally guitar driven indie sound is diminished in favour of more electronic tunes and almost majestic synthesizer themes with a slight 80s appeal - programmed and analog beats are going hand in hand. The genes of more prog-influenced guitar music à la Radiohead and The Notwist, which Francis International Airport carry, are now combined with the chromosomes of experimental Krautrock, known from the Düsseldorf circles around Kraftwerk and Neu!.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Right Ones - (3:31) - 2,115 plays
- Monsters - (4:06) - 957 plays
- Amnesiacs - (4:22) - 942 plays
- All Your Lines End In Me - (3:40) - 794 plays
- Feet Of Clay - (2:53) - 543 plays
- Pitch Paired - (4:24) - 570 plays
- Backspace - (4:28) - 543 plays
- Celluloid - (3:32) - 624 plays
- Sulfur Sun - (5:02) - 400 plays
- Berenice - (3:27) - 547 plays