29 Shouts - 248,074 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dminorloop - (7:05) - 1,097 plays
- A Soft Shell Groove - (7:04) - 497 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 583 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 387 plays
- Stekker Sound Driver - (4:42) - 362 plays
- Place On Lafayette - (0:40) - 420 plays
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 311 plays
- Sarasani (feat. P41) - (5:53) - 316 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano mix) - (6:22) - 435 plays
- Gaza World Cup (feat. P41) - (7:19) - 261 plays