28 Shouts - 244,034 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 461 plays
- A Soft Shell Groove - (7:04) - 470 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 449 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 365 plays
- Dminorloop - (7:05) - 460 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano mix) - (6:22) - 478 plays
- Idiosynkrasia - (5:49) - 318 plays
- Stekker Sound Driver - (4:42) - 266 plays
- Nach Wasser noch Erde - (8:25) - 265 plays
- Mambo - (6:32) - 241 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online