28 Shouts - 244,445 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dminorloop - (7:05) - 604 plays
- A Soft Shell Groove - (7:04) - 542 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 603 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 433 plays
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 384 plays
- Stekker Sound Driver - (4:42) - 316 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano mix) - (6:22) - 467 plays
- Place On Lafayette - (0:40) - 328 plays
- Idiosynkrasia - (5:49) - 490 plays
- Sarasani (feat. P41) - (5:53) - 262 plays