28 Shouts - 246,685 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dminorloop - (7:05) - 736 plays
- A Soft Shell Groove - (7:04) - 504 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 592 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 415 plays
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 331 plays
- Stekker Sound Driver - (4:42) - 343 plays
- Place On Lafayette - (0:40) - 364 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano mix) - (6:22) - 451 plays
- Sarasani (feat. P41) - (5:53) - 283 plays
- Idiosynkrasia - (5:49) - 489 plays