28 Shouts - 204,609 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strings Of Life (Apparat Remix) - (4:49) - 1,286 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 882 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 905 plays
- Hello - (4:41) - 471 plays
- Andover - (6:10) - 393 plays
- Strings Of Life (Apparat rmx) - (4:55) - 392 plays
- Barcelona Trist - (4:24) - 285 plays
- Jeita - (7:03) - 288 plays
- Idiosynkrasia (Klock Fragile Eggshell Remix By Ben Klock) - (7:48) - 332 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano Mix) - (6:22) - 340 plays