28 Shouts - 229,175 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 659 plays
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 737 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 627 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano Mix) - (6:22) - 558 plays
- Idiosynkrasia - (5:49) - 356 plays
- Nach Wasser noch Erde - (8:25) - 267 plays
- Ground Bass - (9:32) - 296 plays
- Hello - (4:41) - 234 plays
- Mambo - (6:32) - 224 plays
- Kick the Peace - Part 2 - (9:20) - 230 plays