28 Shouts - 230,044 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 696 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 700 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 561 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano Mix) - (6:22) - 599 plays
- Idiosynkrasia - (5:49) - 343 plays
- Nach Wasser noch Erde - (8:25) - 229 plays
- Hello - (4:41) - 207 plays
- Mambo - (6:32) - 191 plays
- Ground Bass - (9:32) - 221 plays
- Idiosynkrasia (Klock Fragile Eggshell Remix By Ben Klock) - (7:48) - 191 plays