28 Shouts - 216,039 Scrobbles
Destroying in order to create…
Creating in order to destroy… 14th February 2005, a pianist played some Contemporary Classical and Baroque music in a Paris Venue, and eventually concluded with a hypnotic cover of "Strings of Life". This concert stands for InFiné's Founding Act. Three years and one album later, our pianist is more than ever driven by his desire to smash musical categories into pieces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strings of Life (Apparat remix) - (4:49) - 1,066 plays
- Strings of Life - (7:13) - 954 plays
- The Melody - (4:33) - 534 plays
- Mambo - (6:32) - 311 plays
- Idiosynkrasia - (5:49) - 398 plays
- Nach Wasser noch Erde - (8:25) - 311 plays
- The Melody (Francesco Tristano Mix) - (6:22) - 287 plays
- Hello - (4:41) - 245 plays
- Andover - (6:10) - 258 plays
- Wilson - (6:21) - 235 plays