7 Shouts - 382,348 Scrobbles
Francesco Geminiani (1687-1762) was an Italian violinist, composer, and music theorist. Born on the 5th December 1687 in Lucca, Italy, he received lessons in music from Alessandro Scarlatti, and studied the violin under Carlo Ambrogio Lonati in Milan and afterwards under Arcangelo Corelli. From 1711, he led the opera orchestra at Naples, as Leader of the Opera Orchestra and concertmaster, which gave him many opportunities for contact with Alessandro Scarlatti.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I. Grave - (1:54) - 162 plays
- III. Largo - (1:41) - 117 plays
- II. Allegro - (2:13) - 122 plays
- I. Adagio e staccato - (0:42) - 108 plays
- III. Adagio - (1:33) - 122 plays
- I. Andante - (3:25) - 108 plays
- Giga: Allegro molto - (2:05) - 114 plays
- II. Allegro - Adagio - (1:29) - 78 plays
- I. Presto - Tempo Giusto - (2:39) - 69 plays
- Allemanda: Allegro - Grave - Adagio - (3:46) - 70 plays