7 Shouts - 368,999 Scrobbles
Francesco Geminiani (1687-1762) was an Italian violinist, composer, and music theorist. Born on the 5th December 1687 in Lucca, Italy, he received lessons in music from Alessandro Scarlatti, and studied the violin under Carlo Ambrogio Lonati in Milan and afterwards under Arcangelo Corelli. From 1711, he led the opera orchestra at Naples, as Leader of the Opera Orchestra and concertmaster, which gave him many opportunities for contact with Alessandro Scarlatti.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I. Grave - (1:54) - 1,223 plays
- I. Andante - (3:25) - 912 plays
- I. Adagio e staccato - (0:42) - 1,056 plays
- III. Adagio - (1:33) - 927 plays
- III. Largo - (1:41) - 810 plays
- II. Allegro - (2:13) - 942 plays
- Allemanda: Allegro - Grave - Adagio - (3:46) - 685 plays
- II. Allegro - Adagio - (1:29) - 655 plays
- Giga: Allegro molto - (2:05) - 635 plays
- I. Presto - Tempo Giusto - (2:39) - 557 plays