7 Shouts - 367,217 Scrobbles
Francesco Geminiani (1687-1762) was an Italian violinist, composer, and music theorist. Born on the 5th December 1687 in Lucca, Italy, he received lessons in music from Alessandro Scarlatti, and studied the violin under Carlo Ambrogio Lonati in Milan and afterwards under Arcangelo Corelli. From 1711, he led the opera orchestra at Naples, as Leader of the Opera Orchestra and concertmaster, which gave him many opportunities for contact with Alessandro Scarlatti.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I. Grave - (1:54) - 1,367 plays
- I. Andante - (3:25) - 1,071 plays
- I. Adagio e staccato - (0:42) - 1,198 plays
- III. Adagio - (1:33) - 1,014 plays
- III. Largo - (1:41) - 866 plays
- II. Allegro - Adagio - (1:29) - 736 plays
- II. Allegro - (2:13) - 1,009 plays
- Allemanda: Allegro - Grave - Adagio - (3:46) - 756 plays
- Giga: Allegro molto - (2:05) - 690 plays
- I. Presto - Tempo Giusto - (2:39) - 635 plays