292 Shouts - 3,159,899 Scrobbles
France Gall (born Isabelle Geneviève Marie Anne Gall on 9 October, 1947 in Paris, France) is an influential singer that has performed for many decades. She notably represented Luxembourg in the 1965 Eurovision Song Contest with "Poupée de cire, poupée de son"; that winning song is just one of many that she has performed written by Serge Gainsbourg. Her career spans roughly forty years, primarily in France, but she is best known over the world for the songs she that performed in the 60s, many of them a part of the ye-ye style. She sings in both French and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poupee de cire poupee de son - (2:32) - 8,706 plays
- Laisse Tomber Les Filles - (2:10) - 7,072 plays
- LyricsC'est comme une gaité
Comme un sourire
Quelque chose dans la voix
Qui parait nous dire "viens"
Qui nous fait sentir étrangement bien
- Poupée de cire, poupée de son - (2:29) - 3,535 plays
- Les Sucettes - (2:34) - 2,862 plays
- Ella, Elle L'A - Remasterisé - (4:51) - 3,495 plays
- Baby Pop - (3:22) - 1,927 plays
- Il Jouait Du Piano Debout - Remasterisé - (4:30) - 1,473 plays
- Il Jouait du Piano Debout - (2:23) - 1,772 plays
- Poupee de Cire, Poupee de Son - (2:32) - 2,147 plays