282 Shouts - 2,914,929 Scrobbles
She was born Isabelle Geneviève Marie Anne Gall on 9 October, 1947 in Paris, France. She represented Luxembourg in the 1965 Eurovision Song Contest with "Poupée de Cire, Poupée de Son" (winning title), one of many songs she performed written by Serge Gainsbourg. Her career spans roughly 40 years, primarily in France, but she is best known over the world for the songs she performed in the 1960s, such as "Les Sucettes" and "Baby Pop". In France, she is perhaps more known for the songs she sang in the late 1970s through the mid 1980s (written by her husband, Michel Berger, now deceased).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poupee de cire poupee de son - (2:32) - 8,754 plays
- Laisse Tomber Les Filles - (2:10) - 7,702 plays
- LyricsC'est comme une gaité
Comme un sourire
Quelque chose dans la voix
Qui parait nous dire "viens"
Qui nous fait sentir étrangement bien
- Les Sucettes - (2:34) - 3,786 plays
- Poupée de cire, poupée de son - (2:29) - 4,570 plays
- Baby Pop - (3:22) - 2,596 plays
- Ella, Elle L'A - Remasterisé - (4:51) - 2,896 plays
- Poupee de Cire, Poupee de Son - (2:32) - 2,490 plays
- Résiste - (4:31) - 1,699 plays
- Nous Ne Sommes Pas Des Anges - (2:43) - 1,695 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods