541 Shouts - 6,566,609 Scrobbles
Françoise Hardy signed her first contract with the record label Vogue in November 1961. In April 1962, shortly after finishing school, her first album, "Oh Oh Chéri", appeared, with the title song written by Johnny Hallyday's writing duo. The flip side of the record, "Tous les garçons et les filles" became a huge success, with 2 million copies sold. She had long hair and usually wore jeans with a leather jacket while accompanying her songs on the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le temps de l'amour - (2:23) - 22,625 plays
- Tous les garçons et les filles - (3:08) - 8,539 plays
- Ton meilleur ami - (2:10) - 3,899 plays
- Comment te dire adieu - (2:26) - 5,055 plays
- La fille avec toi - (2:38) - 3,543 plays
- Mon amie la rose - (2:17) - 3,497 plays
- J'suis d'accord - (2:04) - 3,217 plays
- Il est tout pour moi - (1:57) - 2,859 plays
- Le premier bonheur du jour - (1:52) - 3,242 plays
- Tous les garcons et les filles - (3:08) - 2,675 plays