541 Shouts - 6,506,855 Scrobbles
Françoise Hardy signed her first contract with the record label Vogue in November 1961. In April 1962, shortly after finishing school, her first album, "Oh Oh Chéri", appeared, with the title song written by Johnny Hallyday's writing duo. The flip side of the record, "Tous les garçons et les filles" became a huge success, with 2 million copies sold. She had long hair and usually wore jeans with a leather jacket while accompanying her songs on the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le temps de l'amour - (2:23) - 22,476 plays
- Tous les garçons et les filles - (3:08) - 8,631 plays
- Comment te dire adieu - (2:26) - 5,126 plays
- Ton meilleur ami - (2:10) - 3,889 plays
- La fille avec toi - (2:38) - 3,569 plays
- Mon amie la rose - (2:17) - 3,508 plays
- J'suis d'accord - (2:04) - 3,276 plays
- Il est tout pour moi - (1:57) - 2,823 plays
- Le premier bonheur du jour - (1:52) - 3,293 plays
- Tous les garcons et les filles - (3:08) - 2,622 plays