529 Shouts - 6,145,582 Scrobbles
Françoise Hardy signed her first contract with the record label Vogue in November 1961. In April 1962, shortly after finishing school, her first album, "Oh Oh Chéri", appeared, with the title song written by Johnny Hallyday's writing duo. The flip side of the record, "Tous les garçons et les filles" became a huge success, with 2 million copies sold. She had long hair and usually wore jeans with a leather jacket while accompanying her songs on the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le temps de l'amour - (2:23) - 23,723 plays
- Tous les garçons et les filles - (3:10) - 9,119 plays
- Ton meilleur ami - (2:10) - 4,531 plays
- La fille avec toi - (2:38) - 4,408 plays
- Comment te dire adieu - (2:26) - 4,627 plays
- J'suis d'accord - (2:04) - 3,919 plays
- Mon amie la rose - (2:17) - 3,652 plays
- Le premier bonheur du jour - (1:52) - 4,644 plays
- Il est tout pour moi - (1:57) - 3,109 plays
- Tous les garcons et les filles - (3:08) - 2,985 plays