20 Shouts - 681,847 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 1,140 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 945 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 443 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 481 plays
- Concerts royaux: Concerto No. 3 in A major: VI. Muzette - (3:10) - 354 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 345 plays
- Sarabande - (3:15) - 227 plays
- Les Baricades Mistérieuses (6e ordre) - (1:40) - 255 plays
- Les Barricades Mysterieuses - (2:42) - 161 plays
- Les barricades mysterieuses (6th Ordre) - (1:35) - 226 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online