20 Shouts - 688,097 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 1,087 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 883 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 452 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 429 plays
- Concerts royaux: Concerto No. 3 in A major: VI. Muzette - (3:10) - 374 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 304 plays
- Les Baricades Mistérieuses (6e ordre) - (1:40) - 321 plays
- Troisième Leçon de Ténèbres à 2 voix (François Couperin) - (12:48) - 274 plays
- Sarabande - (3:15) - 216 plays
- Les Barricades Mysterieuses - (2:42) - 191 plays