20 Shouts - 694,291 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 949 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 740 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 397 plays
- Concerts royaux: Concerto No. 3 in A major: VI. Muzette - (3:10) - 382 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 337 plays
- Troisième Leçon de Ténèbres à 2 voix (François Couperin) - (12:48) - 360 plays
- Les Baricades Mistérieuses (6e ordre) - (1:40) - 323 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 279 plays
- François Couperin: Les Nations: La Françoise, VIII. Menuet - (1:15) - 466 plays
- Les Barricades Mysterieuses - (2:42) - 185 plays