19 Shouts - 640,310 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 1,203 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 1,113 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 580 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 461 plays
- Sarabande - (3:15) - 277 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 261 plays
- Les barricades mysterieuses (6th Ordre) - (1:35) - 337 plays
- Passacaille - (6:00) - 221 plays
- Premiere Courante - (1:52) - 259 plays
- Les baricades misterieuses - (2:38) - 182 plays