18 Shouts - 560,836 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Premiere Courante - (1:52) - 1,913 plays
- Les Barricades Misterieuses - (2:19) - 667 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 651 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 649 plays
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 563 plays
- Allemande l'Auguste - (3:36) - 634 plays
- La Castelane - (3:40) - 577 plays
- The Queen of Heart - (3:00) - 538 plays
- The Folies francoises or The Dominos - Perseverance, in a grey linen costume - (0:39) - 282 plays
- Les baricades misterieuses - (2:38) - 302 plays