19 Shouts - 637,414 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 1,224 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 1,129 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 614 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 464 plays
- Premiere Courante - (1:52) - 524 plays
- Les Barricades Misterieuses - (2:19) - 324 plays
- Sarabande - (3:15) - 269 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 251 plays
- Les barricades mysterieuses (6th Ordre) - (1:35) - 342 plays
- Allemande l'Auguste - (3:36) - 210 plays