20 Shouts - 655,375 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 1,083 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 956 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 517 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 448 plays
- Sarabande - (3:15) - 273 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 307 plays
- Les barricades mysterieuses (6th Ordre) - (1:35) - 306 plays
- Les Baricades Mistérieuses (6e ordre) - (1:40) - 173 plays
- Passacaille - (6:00) - 184 plays
- Les Barricades Mysterieuses - (2:42) - 153 plays