18 Shouts - 575,204 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Premiere Courante - (1:52) - 1,358 plays
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 954 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 942 plays
- Les Barricades Misterieuses - (2:19) - 659 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 613 plays
- Allemande l'Auguste - (3:36) - 492 plays
- The Queen of Heart - (3:00) - 459 plays
- La Castelane - (3:40) - 421 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 332 plays
- Les baricades misterieuses - (2:38) - 294 plays