20 Shouts - 647,647 Scrobbles
François Couperin (1668–1733) was a French Baroque composer, organist, and harpsichordist. He was known as "Couperin le Grand" (Couperin the Great) to distinguish him from the other members of the musically talented Couperin family, and because of his immense virtuosity on the organ and the harpsichord. Born on 10th November 1668 in Paris, Couperin was taught by his father Charles Couperin and by Jacques Thomelin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Les Abeilles - (1:21) - 1,133 plays
- Gavotte - (2:12) - 1,035 plays
- Deo Gratias - (0:53) - 622 plays
- Prelude - (1:45) - 466 plays
- Sarabande - (3:15) - 266 plays
- Seconde Courante - (2:16) - 283 plays
- Les barricades mysterieuses (6th Ordre) - (1:35) - 317 plays
- Passacaille - (6:00) - 189 plays
- Les baricades misterieuses - (2:38) - 175 plays
- Pièces en Concert in G Minor for Cello and Strings: II. Sicilienne - (1:50) - 137 plays