25 Shouts - 436,119 Scrobbles
Fréhel, born Marguerite Boulc'h on July 14, 1891 – died February 3, 1951, was a French singer and actress.
Born in Paris, France to a poor and dysfunctional family, Marguerite Boulc'h was a child left to a life on the streets in the dark side of Paris. In her teens she got a break when she met one of the female music-hall performers who heard her sing and introduced her to show business promoters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Si tu n'étais pas là - (3:29) - 12,024 plays
- La java bleue - (2:46) - 1,318 plays
- Si Tu N'Étais Pas Là - 1,081 plays
- Où sont tous mes amants? - (3:16) - 519 plays
- Tel qu'il est - (2:51) - 284 plays
- La Der Des Der - (2:53) - 331 plays
- La coco - (3:06) - 215 plays
- Comme un moineau - (3:04) - 131 plays
- Sans lendemain - (3:17) - 98 plays
- Chanson tendre - (2:32) - 140 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online