6 Shouts - 138,711 Scrobbles
Frederick Rousseau (born 1958, Paris) belongs to the generation that witnessed the beginning of New Age music and the explosion of technologic applications to the entertainment world. His musical research is based on electronic sounds that he mixes with ethnic instruments, classical orchestras and to voices of all tones, colours and provenances.
During his adolescence, after a piano training in classical music, he tried every pop instrument (including bass guitar, drums, electric guitar and percussions) and finally chose the keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La fille de pékin - (1:36) - 330 plays
- Danya - (4:18) - 262 plays
- Princess W. Cheng - (4:10) - 191 plays
- La Fille de Pekin - (2:46) - 118 plays
- Suspense - (3:56) - 70 plays
- Drifting Deep - (8:00) - 59 plays
- The Prayer - (4:04) - 35 plays
- Sérénité 1 - (4:29) - 70 plays
- Chuchotement 3 - (4:28) - 42 plays
- Worried Woods - (5:57) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online