6 Shouts - 135,395 Scrobbles
Frederick Rousseau (born 1958, Paris) belongs to the generation that witnessed the beginning of New Age music and the explosion of technologic applications to the entertainment world. His musical research is based on electronic sounds that he mixes with ethnic instruments, classical orchestras and to voices of all tones, colours and provenances.
During his adolescence, after a piano training in classical music, he tried every pop instrument (including bass guitar, drums, electric guitar and percussions) and finally chose the keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Danya - (4:18) - 343 plays
- La fille de pékin - (1:36) - 342 plays
- Princess W. Cheng - (4:10) - 153 plays
- Sérénité 1 - (4:29) - 125 plays
- Drifting Deep - (8:00) - 83 plays
- Suspense - (3:56) - 54 plays
- The Prayer - (4:04) - 88 plays
- La Fille de Pekin - (2:46) - 152 plays
- The Legend - (2:44) - 54 plays
- Cold, Dark And Silent - (11:31) - 72 plays