6 Shouts - 126,355 Scrobbles
Frederick Rousseau (born 1958, Paris) belongs to the generation that witnessed the beginning of New Age music and the explosion of technologic applications to the entertainment world. His musical research is based on electronic sounds that he mixes with ethnic instruments, classical orchestras and to voices of all tones, colours and provenances.
During his adolescence, after a piano training in classical music, he tried every pop instrument (including bass guitar, drums, electric guitar and percussions) and finally chose the keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Danya - (4:18) - 389 plays
- La fille de pékin - (1:36) - 468 plays
- Sérénité 1 - (4:29) - 308 plays
- Chuchotement 3 - (4:28) - 306 plays
- Drifting Deep - (8:00) - 206 plays
- Cold, Dark And Silent - (11:31) - 207 plays
- Princess W. Cheng - (4:10) - 204 plays
- Chuchotement 1 - (4:54) - 169 plays
- The Legend - (2:44) - 161 plays
- Chuchotement 2 - (3:55) - 157 plays