0 Shouts - 1,429 Scrobbles
There are two artists with this name: 1. Formed in 2004, Foxfire are a Georgia based hard rock trio. 2. Foxfire's seven members have been sent back through time to fix the future. While receiving sounds from deep space via a sonic oscillator Foxfire translate these sounds in waves transmittable by the human ear. This results in something approximating dance music. Currently their home base is situated in Toronto, Ontario, Canada but that is liable to change as their mission sees fit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stronger (Kelly Clarkson X Project 46 X Nicky Romero X Zedd X Empire Of The Sun X Don Omar X Maroon 5 X Tiesto X Red Hot Chili Peppers) - 8 plays
- 12 Days of Bluegrass Christmas - (4:50) - 5 plays
- Stronger - 3 plays
- Resilience On The Side Of The Road - (1:29) - 2 plays
- Always in Me - (2:52) - 1 plays
- Keep Your Body Healthy - (1:26) - 1 plays
- All of Me (Foxfire Mashup) - (3:00) - 4 plays
- OMG - (4:32) - 2 plays
- Daddy's A Rock Star - (2:47) - 1 plays
- Snake - (0:30) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online