Four Hundred Years
46 Shouts - 179,252 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 218 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 147 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 152 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 184 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 149 plays
- An Hour too Late - (2:59) - 142 plays
- Sequence - (1:59) - 119 plays
- Throw Spark - (2:39) - 114 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 178 plays
- Give Us This Day - (2:22) - 84 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online