Four Hundred Years
46 Shouts - 180,610 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 146 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 207 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 100 plays
- An Hour too Late - (2:59) - 96 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 95 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 101 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 81 plays
- Sequence - (1:59) - 75 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 74 plays
- Throw Spark - (2:39) - 72 plays