Four Hundred Years
43 Shouts - 171,017 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 154 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 158 plays
- An Hour too Late - (2:59) - 151 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 138 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 146 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 136 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 114 plays
- Give Us This Day - (2:22) - 125 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 129 plays
- Throw Spark - (2:39) - 124 plays