Four Hundred Years
43 Shouts - 173,083 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 168 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 158 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 135 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 147 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 159 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 141 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 140 plays
- Give Us This Day - (2:22) - 124 plays
- Sequence - (1:59) - 124 plays
- Steve's Song - (3:32) - 124 plays