Four Hundred Years
44 Shouts - 173,963 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 171 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 159 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 174 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 152 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 136 plays
- Steve's Song - (3:32) - 142 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 147 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 147 plays
- Architect - (2:04) - 152 plays
- Throw Spark - (2:39) - 132 plays