Four Hundred Years
45 Shouts - 176,149 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suture - (2:04) - 171 plays
- Steve's Song - (3:32) - 145 plays
- Thicker Than Water - (2:45) - 129 plays
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 152 plays
- Architect - (2:04) - 142 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 148 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 134 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 150 plays
- Level Playing Field - (1:52) - 130 plays
- Nickel and Dime - (1:41) - 118 plays