Four Hundred Years
45 Shouts - 177,781 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 217 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 189 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 216 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 175 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 174 plays
- An Hour too Late - (2:59) - 189 plays
- Sequence - (1:59) - 143 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 123 plays
- Throw Spark - (2:39) - 139 plays
- Give Us This Day - (2:22) - 114 plays