Four Hundred Years
44 Shouts - 175,747 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suture - (2:04) - 179 plays
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 158 plays
- Steve's Song - (3:32) - 154 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 150 plays
- Architect - (2:04) - 139 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 134 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 159 plays
- Level Playing Field - (1:52) - 128 plays
- Thicker Than Water - (2:45) - 126 plays
- Love Letter to the Cia - (1:59) - 108 plays