Four Hundred Years
45 Shouts - 177,394 Scrobbles
Four Hundred Years were not merely a band, but a phenomenon. A force of emo/hardcore intensity that began in Tucson, Arizona, following the end of Groundwork, they eventually migrated to Richmond, Virginia. Four Hundred Years amassed a large, frenzied, and rabid audience. Intelligent and intricate with a perfect blend of melody and dissonance in all the right places, Four Hundred Years had unparalleled abilities to captivate their listeners and turn them loose on an unsuspecting music world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Transmit Failure - (2:43) - 181 plays
- Power of Speech - (1:29) - 148 plays
- An Hour too Late - (2:59) - 169 plays
- Radio Silence - (2:23) - 152 plays
- Suture - (2:04) - 146 plays
- Penny for Your Thoughts - (1:56) - 145 plays
- Motion Sickness - (2:13) - 125 plays
- Throw Spark - (2:39) - 120 plays
- Thicker Than Water - (2:45) - 109 plays
- Lifesupport - (1:35) - 142 plays