Russian project Fornax was found in March 2006 by Nullklever. It all started with experiments with noise and ambient music. Later rhythmical experiments occurred. Thus, it was decided not to constrain the project by stylistic restrictions. The concept foundation of the music is space in all of its representations; they are cosmonautics in the past and the future, the universe as a life form, alien nations and distant worlds. As well as hi-tech, anomalous effects, super-nature capabilities, life after death, cyberpunk representation of the future, sci-fi, futurism, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black - 85 plays
- Phalanx - (5:16) - 50 plays
- Anti Matter - (6:00) - 9 plays
- Desolate - 10 plays
- Looking On Milky Way - (4:34) - 13 plays
- Reconcile - (5:15) - 32 plays
- Genocide - (5:30) - 8 plays
- Underground Polythene Ocean - (4:48) - 7 plays
- Unconscious - (3:20) - 5 plays
- Activity In Area 51 - (3:45) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online