Forever The Sickest Kids
1,939 Shouts - 11,766,052 Scrobbles
Forever the Sickest Kids is an American rock band from Dallas, Texas, who are currently signed to Universal Motown Records Group. In issue 228 of Alternative Press, the group was named the number one underground band in the "22 Best Underground Bands (That Likely Won't Stay Underground for Long)". Their first EP, Television Off, Party On, was released on July 3, 2007 Their second EP, a split release with critically acclaimed pop punk band The Tattle-Tales, was released on February 14, 2008. Their debut album, Underdog Alma Mater, was later released on April 29, 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Found Love - (4:22) - 38,301 plays
- LyricsI'm in love with a girl I hate
She enjoys pointing out every bad thing about me
I'm in love with a critic and a skeptic, a traitor
I'd trade her in a second
She's a backseat driver, a drama provider
- LyricsI’m two cups into my coffee break
I’m sitting alone in the café from the way reading all by myself
I'm turning my cell off just to breathe
'Cause everyone I know just keeps calling me
And I just need a little time
- LyricsHey Brittany, why are you messing with me?
Is your boy in your mind?
Is your boy in the car
Or are you alone?
So why does everything I say
- LyricsWhen was the last time you talked to me seriously?
I feel like I don't even know you
And I would rather me leave
Then stay and watch you make a fool of me
You might as well leave
- Keep On Bringing Me Down - (3:37) - 12,936 plays
- What Do You Want From Me - (2:37) - 10,401 plays
- Believe Me I'm Lying - (3:01) - 9,391 plays
- Whoa Oh! (Me Vs. Everyone) - (3:24) - 9,943 plays
- My Worst Nightmare - (3:46) - 9,703 plays