Force Mass Motion
2 Shouts - 23,560 Scrobbles
(Real name is Mike Wells) Mike Wells released his first record in late 1991 after a demo tape he sent in to KISS FM made its way onto Colin Favar's desk. The rest is history and it wasn't long before the "Force Mass Motion EP" was released on Rabbit City. What quickly followed was a stream of massive selling tracks including the biggest, "Panic". Touring abroad at some of the world's biggest parties became a regular part of Mike's life as well as extensive UK dates and clubs further afield such as Australia and the USA.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 16 - Hippy Boys - Dreams to Remember - 0 plays
- Steppin it up (Instrumental) - 0 plays
- Kehta Hai Mera Dil - (4:01) - 0 plays
- Ist�llet f�r musik: f�rvirring - (3:11) - 0 plays
- P.S I love you - 0 plays
- Capre Diem Baby - 0 plays
- The Number Of The Beast(Live) - (4:53) - 0 plays
- Stellar (acoustic) - (3:15) - 0 plays
- Your World Is Flat - (3:09) - 0 plays
- Song For Ancestors - (8:07) - 0 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online